Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A car, A horse and A few flowers


I've spent this past month working on the paintings below. They've been a lot of fun and it's fun to get compliments from Stella, as she is a fan of all three. I could probably paint a blank canvas any shade of pink and she would love it, but it's still nice to hear!
 
The horse is for my friend, Lisa, to give to her sister, who is expecting a little girl soon. Lisa has ordered several kid paintings from me and I always love to paint them. This is one of my absolute favorites, though!
 
24" x 36" Heather's Horse

 
The car and flowers are for my cousin, Matt and his wife, Kira. They have Hayes, who will be two in January and Sydney, who is just a few months old. Unfortunately, I don't get to see them much because they live in California. I'm hoping to see them over the holidays or I'd love to make a trip out there to visit. Until then, I hope they enjoy a little piece of me in these paintings. My aunt, Marilyn ordered the paintings for them. Hayes loves cars and Sydney's room is decorated in pinks and browns.
 

12" x 16" Sydney's Flowers

12"x 16" Hayes' Car





No comments:

Post a Comment