Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kid Paintings Gallery

I LOVE painting canvases for kids and for their rooms! Kids' rooms are so fun to decorate and it's fun to create something to complement these special places. Here's several I've done over the years.


Jackson's Sports


Kennedy's Alphabet

Demi's Flowers


Brynna's Flowers (these are some of my first)!


Emily's ABC's


Hudson's Transportation


Lily's Purse


Lamb and M is for Macy

Flowers for Reagan

A Little Fairy

Roberto's Frog

Blooms for Hayden

Daniel's Elephant

Pink is Always Pretty

Prayer for a Child

Ellie's Birdie

Niko's Giraffe

Go Huskers!

Kayla's Lamb

Prayer for a Child

Lucas' Monkey

Macy's Alphabet

Meghan's Sheep

Stella's Birdie

Evan's Sheep

Lindsay's Whale

Trio of Birds

1 comment:

  1. Annie! Your work is beautiful! Once I figure out a theme to my decorating, I want tol order a painting!

    ReplyDelete